Rich Products Corporation
Effective Date: 7/19/2021
Information We Collect
Rich’s may collect personal information from you when you voluntarily provide it through the Website. This personal information may include:
- your first and last name
- your email address
- your city, state, and zip code
- your birthday
We do not collect or receive sensitive or financial information through this Website.
Certain information may be automatically provided by your browser to us or to third parties, as discussed in this Policy, when you visit or interact with the Website, such as the IP address that you are using, date and time that you accessed the Website, and portions of the Website that you visited. We do not connect this information to any personally identifying information, and we view this information only in an aggregated manner to improve the Website, track the level of activity and engagement on the Website, and address technical issues such as performance or crash diagnostics.
The Website also provides web links to third-party websites such as Facebook, Instacart, Walmart, Peapod, and Shipt, as appears on the Website when you opt to buy a product online. Please note that these third-party websites are owned and operated by third-party companies that are not owned by or affiliated with Rich’s. Rich’s has no control over, does not review, and is not responsible for any third party’s website, content, or collection or use of personal information. This Policy only applies to this Website. We encourage you to read the privacy policies and/or cookie notices of every website you visit.
No Collection of Children’s Personally Identifiable Information
Rich’s does not knowingly collect personal information from visitors to the Website who are under thirteen (13) years of age. Rich’s reserves the right to delete any information that we believe to be in violation of this Policy. If you believe that we might have any personal information from a child under 13, please let us know by contacting us using the information listed at the end of this Policy.
Cookies, Facebook Pixel, and Analytics
- Necessary cookies are required to make the Website function. For example, they permit Website navigation and improve Website security.
- Advertising and Marketing cookies including:
You may disable cookies by adjusting the settings on your internet browser. Doing so, however, may prevent you from accessing the Website and/or its features effectively.
How we respond to “Do Not Track” Signals
This Website does not respond to “Do Not Track” signals or similar technologies.
Where We Intend to Store and Use the Information We Collect
The Website is operated in, and is intended for use only within, the United States. If you access the Website outside of the Unites States or are a citizen or resident of a country other than the United States that has laws and policies governing the disclosure and management of your personally identifiable information, you understand and agree that the information that you provide to us through the Website may be accessed, transferred, stored, and/or maintained by individuals and on systems located within the United States. By using the Website, you understand and consent to the collection, storage, processing, and transfer of your information to our facilities in the United States and those third parties with whom we share it as described in this policy. You also understand that the United States may not provide the same level of protections as the laws of your country.
How We Use the Information We Collect
We may use the information that you voluntarily provide to us through the Website to provide you with the services that you may request on the Website. We may also use non-identifying and aggregate information about the Website and its users for internal purposes, which include, but is not limited to, improvement of the Website, tracking the level of activity and engagement on the Website, and address technical issues such as performance or crash diagnostics.
We do not sell your personal information. We also do not disclose your personal information to any third-party except as set forth within this Policy. We may, however, disclose your personal information if we are legally compelled to share such information by law or by court order.
If Rich’s is sold to or merges with another company, some or all of the information collected from you may be transferred to a third-party as a result of the transfer of assets.
Who We Share Your Information With
Rich’s may use the following third parties to help us operate our business and the Website or to provide services to you. Accordingly, information that we collect through this Website may be provided to these third parties. These third parties include:
Additional information for California Consumers
In addition to the information that is contained in this Policy, “Consumers” as defined by the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) have additional rights regarding their personal data that is collected through this Website.
We may collect information from California Consumers as follows, which apply for the 12 months immediately preceding the effective date of this Policy:
|Category||Examples||Purpose||Categories of Entities With Whom Data May Be Shared|
|Identifiers||Name, email address, IP address||Security, quality control, managing Website interaction and transactions, provide services, marketing and advertising||This information is not sold but may be shared with service providers as explained in the Policy|
|Internet Usage Information||IP address, information regarding Website usage and interactions||Security, quality control, managing Website interaction and transactions, provide services, marketing and advertising||This information is not sold but may be shared with service providers as explained in the Policy|
Data Access, Deletion and Portability Rights
California Consumers have the right to request, not more than twice in any twelve-month period, that we disclose certain information about our collection and use of their personal information for the preceding twelve months. Upon our confirmation of a verifiable Consumer request, we will disclose to you the following information, as applicable, for the twelve-month period prior to the request:
- the categories of personal information that we collected from you;
- the categories of sources of personal information that we collected about you;
- our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling your personal information;
- if we sold or disclosed your personal information to a third party for a business purpose: 1) for sales, identify personal information categories that each category of third party recipient(s) purchased and/or 2) for disclosures pursuant to a business purpose, identify the personal information categories that each category of third party recipient(s) obtained.
- the categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information; and
- the specific personal information that we collected about you.
You may also request deletion of your personal information. Upon our confirmation of a verifiable consumer request, we will delete your personal information and/or direct our service providers to delete the information unless we need to retain the information and are permitted to do so by law.
To exercise any of the above rights, please contact us using the information set forth below and provide your name, email address, request, and basis for your request.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising your CCPA rights. That is, unless otherwise permitted by law, we will not:
- deny you goods or services;
- charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties; or
- provide you with a different level of goods or services.
- Pursuant to the CCPA, however, there may be circumstances when we may offer you certain financial incentives as compensation for collecting, selling or deleting personal information, which will reasonably relate to your personal information’s value. We may also offer a different price, rate, level or quality of goods or services to consumers where the price or difference is directly related to the value provided to us by the consumer’s personal information. We will provide you with written terms that explain the material aspects of any such incentive program. Participation in such a program requires your prior opt-in consent, which you may revoke at any time.
Additional information for INDIVIDUALS LOCATED IN THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA OR THE UNITED KINGDOM
In addition to your right to receive the information contained in this Policy, you may have the following rights regarding your personal data pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and the United Kingdom GPDR:
- request access to your personal information;
- request correction of your personal information if it is incorrect;
- request that we delete or stop processing your personal information under certain circumstances;
- object to our processing of your personal information under certain circumstances;
- request that we restrict our processing of your personal information, and where our processing is based on your consent, withdraw that consent;
- request that we transmit your personal information either to you or another service provider under certain circumstances (costs may apply);
- be informed of your right to complain to a supervisory authority if you feel that we have not complied with applicable laws regulating your personal information (contact information for supervisory authorities may be found at: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm)
Please note that the above rights are not absolute, and we may be entitled to refuse requests where exceptions apply. For more information, or to make a request, please use the information below and provide your name, email address, request, and basis for your request.
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding this Policy, you may contact us through the following: