Holiday Ice Cream Cake Hacks
Heading to a party, need to bring dessert? Or are you hosting everyone at your house? In charge of planning and assigning the holiday menu to friends and family? Keep in mind – not everyone loves pie! Add a delicious ice cream cake to the dessert table to surprise and delight the guests. From an office holiday party to a Friendsgiving potluck, a Carvel ice cream cake completes the holiday dessert spread.
You can pick up Carvel, OREO, or Hello Kitty ice cream cake from your local grocery store in the bakery or freezer aisle. (Psst – sign up for our Crunchie Club emails and get a $5 coupon right away!)
Our cakes are ready and perfect to serve as-is, or you can add a personal touch with these fun ideas from some of our favorite bloggers!
- S’mores Ice Cream Cake – This easy, fun creation from Peas and Peonies adds a warm, feel-good flavor to our OREO ice cream cake.
- Double OREO Chocolate Ice Cream Cake – Two homemade chocolate cakes between two OREO Ice Cream Cakes. Homemade meets storebought for a gorgeous double-decker cake sure to be a dessert table favorite!
- Chocolate Hazelnut Hot Fudge – This special hot fudge sauce is spoon-licking good! Perfect to drizzle over any ice cream cake or as a sundae topping for left over ice cream cake!
- Death by Chocolate Cookie Cake – Turn our new Carvel® Ice Cream Cookie Cake into a sundae bar supreme with brownie chunks, whipped creams, and, of course, a cherry on top.
- OREO Ice Cream Freak Cake – The holidays are full of splurging on seconds – and this cake is no exception! This beauty is an indulgent and decadent yet quick and easy dessert! This showstopper takes only 15 minutes to put together.
- Berry-Topped Lil’ Love – Add a beautiful pop of color with fresh fruit. Top our Carvel Lil’ Love Ice Cream Cake with whipped cream and berries for a lovely slice.